You will notice the weather has changed and rain is definitely making itself known to us again. There will continue to be more rain. In order to avoid accidents on the road and getting pulled over by the police, please pay attention to rainy-weather driving tips. Following these can mean the difference between life and death, freedom and incarceration.
• Make sure all lights are working: headlights, tail lights, brake lights, signal lights.
• Make sure windshield wipers are good and working well.
• Check tire treads and get new tires if the mechanic recommends it because good tire treads improve traction.
• Drive slower in the rain and leave more room between you and the car ahead of you.
• Turn on headlights when windshield wipers are in use, even if it is still sunny outside.
• If you n...