The person who is getting bailed out of jail isn’t the only one who benefits from the bail bond. Many groups of people can benefit from the use of bail bonds, if you really think about it.
- • Bail bond release lowers pre-trial jail populations at no cost to taxpayers.
- • Defendants who bailed out of jail are less likely to miss their court dates, become fugitives, and consequently have an arrest warrant out for them. Arrest warrants are a burden to law enforcement and courts.
- • Defendants who bailed out of jail less likely to cause trouble and threaten danger to the public, knowing that they can be re-arrested.
- • Every posted bail bond results in premium taxes that are paid to the state and the county, creating revenue for the economy.
- • Bail bonds are supplied only from bail b...
Here in Southern California we may not see too many rainy days, even with this El Nino year, but we mustn’t forget other parts of our golden state, particularly Northern California, which sees much more rain throughout the year. And on top of rain, there’s wind and fog, making driving conditions more dangerous. But, regardless of where it’s raining, we’re here to offer some very helpful wet weather driving tips (and let’s face it SoCal – we’re not the best at driving in the rain).
- • Turn on headlights. This allows you to see in front of you better, as well as other drivers to see you better. And even if it’s sunny while raining, it’s the law to have those headlights on.
- • Turn off cruise control...
These days, less people are watching television shows on television and movies at the theater. They don’t want to have to move their schedule to catch their show at a programmed hour and they don’t want to spend $15 for a movie ticket. But they still keep up to date on their shows and movies – by watching them online and even downloading them and saving it to their computer.
Most people probably don’t remind themselves each time they download a movie or tv episode that what they’re doing is illegal. Also, content that is available and shown to a substantial number of people by one person is also illegal. These are copyright violations and can result in fines and even brief jail time, depending largely on the amount of content that was infringed upon.
If you are planning on watchin...
When a person is released from jail on a bail bond, they are also making a promise to go to all the court dates they are required to go to. Going to court is a condition of their release. If there is a conflict, it is best to get the other event moved, not the court date. However, if it is really a pressing conflict, they can talk to their lawyer and the judge and request a change of date. The judge may or may not allow it and if he or she doesn’t, that still better show up in court.
If they miss a court date for whatever reason, the bail bond, and thus their freedom from jail, is in jeopardy. The judge may give a warning or forfeit the bond immediately. If and when this happens, the defendant will be taken back into custody...
• 24/7 service and availability anywhere in California
• Numerous offices throughout California
• Personalized, affordable, low monthly rate payment plans
• Cash, credit and debit, checks are accepted
• Easy, convenient, and secure online payment system
• Licensed, professional, friendly, and understanding bail bond agents
• Secure online chat and hotline assistance
• Prompt and courteous service
• Nearly 30 years of leading industry experience
• Discounts available for qualifying individuals
• Bilingual agents available for easiest and most comfortable communication
• Various collateral accepted
For nearly 30 years, Daly City Bail Bond Store has been one of the most successful bail bond companies in California...
• You cannot play with a frisbee at any Los Angeles beaches unless you get the lifeguard’s “okay.”
• Women may not drive while wearing a house coat.
• No vehicle without a driver can go more than 60 miles per hour.
• Animals may not mate in public if they are within 1,500 feet of a school or place of worship.
• You must own at least two cows in Blythe before you are allowed to wear cowboy boots.
• A male cannot go outside his house if he is wearing mis-matching pants and jacket in Carmel.
• You may not use your own bathroom in Dana Point if the window is open.
• Moustached men may not kiss a woman in Eureka.
• Annoying a lizard in a Fresno city park is illegal.
These are just some of the strangest laws that still exist today in California...
You may post bail anytime after your bail hearing – as long as the judge has granted bail, of course. The time it will take to pay off bail will depend on the route you choose to bail out of jail.
If you wish to pay your bail money directly with court so you have the option of being refunded all that money at the end of your trial, you will need to pay the entire bail before your release.
If you wish to pay a professional bail bond company to bail you out of jail with a bail bond, you will be paying less, but you will not be refunded anything. You would pay only 10-15% of the bail amount to the bail bond company over a period of weeks or months...