When it comes to bail, people typically have a lot of questions. No one ever really plans on needing bail, but sometimes the need arises out of nowhere. Since people never thoughts they’d need to deal with bail, they have no idea what to do. They need to talk to someone who is knowledgeable when it comes to bail.
Luckily we have plenty of bail experts here at Bail Bonds in Mission District. They can answer any question about bail that is thrown their way. To make things easier for you, here are a few of the most common questions we receive:
• That’s still a bit expensive, do you offer discounts? Yes, we do. We offer a 20% discount off the price of the bail bond for qualified clients. We also provide personalized payment plans to make things easier.
• How do I qualify for the discount? To qualify for the discount, one of the co-signers for the bail bond needs to be a member a union, a member of the military, a member of AARP, a homeowner, or have a private attorney.
• What is a co-signer? A co-signer is anyone who is willing to sign for the bail bond and take responsibility for it. A co-signer is responsible for making sure payments are made on time, and that the person who was bailed out goes to all of his or her court dates.
• Do you charge interest on the bail bond if I get a payment plan? No, we do not charge interest on any of our bail bonds. Even if you get a payment plan, you will only need to pay the 10%, 8% if you qualify, of the full bail price.
• How much do I have to pay up front? This varies from case to case and is dependent on the price of the bail bond, and the co-signers. To learn more, you will have to talk to one of our bail agents.
Our bail agents here at Bail Bonds in Mission District are available to answer questions for free 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. They will be more than happy to help you figure things out about your loved one’s arrest and bail.