There is no shortage of weirdness in California. We have odd people who tried to do strange things that led produced weird laws. Today many of these laws remain in the books, despite seeming very unlikely that any Californian would try to purposely violate these laws. In fact, you cannot help but wonder why these laws were ever created in the first place.
• Women may not drive while wearing a housecoat.
• No driverless vehicle may exceed 60 miles per hour.
• No animals can mate in public if they are within 1,500 feet of a school or church.
• In Carmel, a man wearing miss-matching jacket and pants is violating the law.
• In Chico, detonating a nuclear device results in a $500 fine.
• In El Monte, there can be no pinball machines, as they are illegal to have in the city.
• In Eureka, any ma...