BB Guns In California
Most Californians are aware of the fact that the state has very strict gun laws. However, many people may not realize that the state is just as strict when it comes to things such as BB, pellet, and airsoft guns. The state views these gun in almost the same exact way as it does true firearms.
Due to this, a person needs to be careful with their BB, pellet, or airsoft guns. If they do not pay attention, they could wind up breaking a law, which could get him or her into serious legal trouble. Nobody wants that.
What Is a BB Gun?
Under California state law, a BB gun is defined as any instrument that expels a projectile, such as a BB or pellet, through the force of air pressure, gas pressure, or spring action...
Would you be surprised if we told you that California has some of the most restrictive gun laws in the United States? Gun control is always a hot subject, and it is one that will never please 100% of the people. The best you can do is educate yourself on the current gun laws in California. Even if you are not a gun-owner, knowing these laws can still be of use to you for your safety and the safety of others. Here are some laws you should know:
• Background checks are required for anyone wishing to purchase a gun, which also includes a written test.
• Guns must be purchased through state-licensed dealers.
• The majority of assault weapons and .50 caliber rifles are illegal.
• A person may only purchase one handgun per month.
• There is a 10-day waiting period before a buyer can receive the...