Even if you are running late for your holiday engagement, it is better not to frantically rush and drive recklessly. Sure, you do not want to miss too much, but get there when you get there. It is better than getting into an accident or being pulled over!
For the cops, trying to get somewhere on time is no excuse. Everyone is trying to get somewhere safely. Everyone wants to enjoy their holiday parties. The cops just want to ensure this happens, and if they see you driving recklessly, they will not hesitate to pull you over.
Thankfully for you, just like the cops will not hesitate to do their job, we at Presidio Bail Bond Store will not hesitate to do ours. Our job is to bail defendants out of jail, and it does not matter to us what crime you are accused of...
You will notice the weather has changed and rain is definitely making itself known to us again. There will continue to be more rain. In order to avoid accidents on the road and getting pulled over by the police, please pay attention to rainy-weather driving tips. Following these can mean the difference between life and death, freedom and incarceration.
• Make sure all lights are working: headlights, tail lights, brake lights, signal lights.
• Make sure windshield wipers are good and working well.
• Check tire treads and get new tires if the mechanic recommends it because good tire treads improve traction.
• Drive slower in the rain and leave more room between you and the car ahead of you.
• Turn on headlights when windshield wipers are in use, even if it is still sunny outside.
• If you n...