There are many times the police would need a search warrant to go through a person’s belongings or property, but there are also times where a search and seizure warrant is not needed. This includes:
• The individual voluntarily consents to a search.
• Inspection searches, like border patrol.
• Illegal and incriminating items and contraband are in plain view.
• “Stop and frisk” situations where the police officer temporarily detains a person to search for weapons.
• Emergency situations where the search and seizure is necessary at that moment to prevent a crime from happening.
• Searches incident to a lawful arrest.
• When the police have probable cause a vehicle contains evidence of a crime.
When the police do need a warrant, they obtain this from a judge...
Unfortunately, California jails are overcrowded with convicts serving short sentences and recently arrested individuals who cannot post bail. Do not let your loved one be one of those people sitting in jail with other potentially dangerous and intimidating strangers. Help them post bail. Cupertino Bail Bond Store will help you do just that.
24/7 statewide availability
Affordable bail bonds and customized payment plans
No hidden fees
Cash, credit, debit, and checks accepted
Convenient and secure online payment portal
Friendly and hardworking licensed professionals
Confidential, fast service
Start your free consultation with Cupertino Bail Bond Store today so we can get your loved one bailed out of that cold, uncomfortable, and overcrowded ...
Having an arrest and criminal record is not the best thing to have, but it is not the worst thing either. Naturally, anyone would think getting arrested is the end of their life, but that is because they have not talked to us at Cupertino Bail Bond Store.
Half of what we do is provide affordable bail bonds and customized payment plans to get a defendant released from jail. The other half is instill hope in the defendants and their worried loved ones, hope that turns true. Life goes on, in the best of ways, after the arrest.
People who have criminal records still get jobs, find love, own homes, and live a wonderful, happy life...