As with any decision, there are pros and cons to bailing somebody out of jail with a bail bond. Due to this fact people, understandably, have a lot of questions about the bail bond process. After all, most people have never needed to bail a friend or family member out of jail before. Here is a quick list of some of the pros and cons of bailing someone out of jail with a bail bond.
• Bail bond companies are open 24/7
• 90% cheaper than the bail itself
• Get expert help from professional agents
• Can be paid for with a payment plan
• Rescues your loved one from jail
• Extra discounts are available
• Don’t get the bail bond money back in the end
• Can only get help in the state where the company is licensed
• Not all bail agents are trustworthy
As you can see from this li...
When someone is arrested for a crime, then they post bail, there are two thoughts on the situation. One thought comes from some strangers, “Great, a criminal back on the streets.” The second thought comes from family, and friends, “He or she can get some freedom back!” Whether you see the negativity or positivity in posting bail, there are many benefits to posting bail, some you may not have considered.
• The defendant can return to work, receive paychecks, and pay off bills and support the family.
• The defendant can spend more time surrounded by supportive loved ones.
• The defendant can better prepare for their trial.
• If a defendant posts bail, they are not in jail and your tax dollars are not going to this defendant.
• Jails and prisons are filled with non-violent and violen...