It looks like California may be on its way out of a drought. We have seen more rain this year, than we have the last few years. With that being said, how up-to-date is your knowledge on driving in wet weather? Do you know the best precautions to take and what tips to follow to practice safe driving? Here is Brisbane Bail Bond Store’s checklist for wet-weather driving:
• Make sure all vehicle lights are working properly: headlights, tail lights, brake lights, signal lights, daytime running lights, high beams, interior lights.
• Make sure windshield wipers are working and in good condition.
• Make sure your car horn is working.
• Check your brakes.
• Check air levels in tires and the tire treads.
• Take note that the first rainy day after a dry spell always produces the ...