That is a very good question that no one will ever have an answer to, and unfortunately, there is no way to prevent bad things happening to good people. Sometimes they are just in the wrong place at the wrong time, and get caught in the middle of something. Sometimes they are trying to do something good, but it just goes wrong.
For instance, Ben is walking down the street and sees a woman and another man, they do not know each other. The man is heckling the woman and following her and she’s clearly upset and trying to get away from him. Ben intervenes and tries convincing to this man to leave the woman alone. This man will not listen and throws a punch at Ben because he will not leave the situation alone. Ben acts back in self-defense, and before we know it, both of them are in handcuf...
Would you be surprised if we told you that California has some of the most restrictive gun laws in the United States? Gun control is always a hot subject, and it is one that will never please 100% of the people. The best you can do is educate yourself on the current gun laws in California. Even if you are not a gun-owner, knowing these laws can still be of use to you for your safety and the safety of others. Here are some laws you should know:
• Background checks are required for anyone wishing to purchase a gun, which also includes a written test.
• Guns must be purchased through state-licensed dealers.
• The majority of assault weapons and .50 caliber rifles are illegal.
• A person may only purchase one handgun per month.
• There is a 10-day waiting period before a buyer can receive the...