To become the ultimate Pokémon master in Pokémon Go, one must have the quickest fingers, the sharpest eyes, and the greatest patience to be walking around outside all day. On top of that, he or she must also possess the most important skills of all, ones that are used outside of the digital game, and in the real world that surrounds him or her. Here are some good tips to know and employ while playing the game:
- Do not go out alone. Always try and be with a friend or family member when you are playing the game outside.
- Play during the day. If at night, play in well-lit and well-populated areas.
- Do not wear headphones. Keep your ears open at all times.
- If you are being lured outside of your home or vehicle, lock your doors, even if you are 2 feet away for only 2 minutes.
- Watch where you ar...
Even Pokémon trainers get caught in unwanted situations when playing Pokémon Go on their mobile devices. What do we mean?
- Two San Diego men plunged off a cliff while playing the game.
- A woman and her daughter were hit by a car while playing the game.
- Drivers have been ticketed for playing the game, or for temporarily pulling over and getting out to catch a Pokémon.
- A young girl came across a dead body while playing the game.
- Two boys came across loaded guns while they were playing.
- A man fell into a lake while he played the game.
- People have called 9-1-1 because they wanted access into a firehouse because there were Pokémon inside.
- Private residents have been bothered by numerous individuals knocking at their door, asking if they can enter their backyard because there is a Pokémon i...
Your child has been begging you to take them outside so they can catch Pokémon, but you just do not have the time to even though you really want to. Your partner is in jail and you are frantically trying to figure out what to do next in regards to that situation, while also preparing a huge presentation for work, grocery shopping, doing the laundry, and helping the young one with his or her homework.
You need your loved one home. You want him or her home. Not just because you need help around the house, but you also want them home with you is where he or she belongs. You all need to be together during this stressful time.
Thankfully, Redwood Bail Bond Store can at least help you with the part about your loved one. We can get you an affordable bail bond with a low monthly payment plan...
Bail exists to help balance the justice system. The purpose of bail is to let recently arrested defendants leave police custody and jail so they can return home to their loved ones and go back to work, spend time with family, and go about as much of their regular life as possible. It is not always fair to make all defendants remain in jail for weeks, months, even a year or more as their trial lingers on since they have yet to be found guilty or innocent. If they are innocent, spending all that time in jail would be a major human rights violation. If they are guilty, then they will do their time in prison, without the opportunity to bail out then.
Some defendants are denied the chance to bail on very extreme and serious circumstances; like having committed multiple heinous crimes and thu...
Do not ever let your arrest define who you are. You have dealt with the arrest, you owned up to whatever consequences like a mature adult. You have moved on and have so far, proved you are not a bad person.
The arrest may be on your criminal record and yes, certain people will have access to it if they decide to check your background. These people, banks, landlords, employers, etc. may not even care that you have that point on your criminal record. Like us, they will see how you have grown and developed since then. They will still grant you that loan, rent you that apartment, or offer you that job. It is on you to not let your arrest cloud your goals and aspirations. If you succeed at that, you will succeed in life.
Redwood Bail Bond Store sees that you are very much capable of achievi...
If you are between 18 and 20 years of age, and recently tried to buy cigarettes at the same store you have legally purchased cigarettes from in the past only to be denied the transaction, it is because San Francisco raised the legal smoking age from 18 to 21, and the new law just went into effect a few weeks ago.
Somewhat awkwardly and uncomfortably, without a real smooth transition, this leaves many young adults suddenly unable to purchase cigarettes anymore, going from smoking regularly to not anymore. That is the hope at least, but face it, it is not hard to bum a cigarette off another person.
San Francisco is the second state to raise the minimum smoking age in an effort to curb smoking among young adults...